This is my current set up built upon the Sony RX100 Mark II in Nauticam housing.
The set up includes:
- ULCS TR-DM tray with extension TR-DUP
- Two ULCS TR-DH handles
- 12 Segments locline arms 1/2″
- Two Sola Video 1200
- 4 Stix Jumbo Floats
- Fix LDF-M67 Pro adapter (Wet lenses have LD bayonet mount)
- Inon double LD lens caddy (attached through an ULCS BA-FBd plate)
- Inon UWL-H100 28LDWide Angle with hood
- Inon UCL-165LD
- Inon UCL-165M67 (I carry in a neoprene pouch in the BCD pocket)
- Deeproof Red push up filter
I believe this is the best overall all purpose compact underwater video rig. I have been fine tuning carefully all components and I believe I have now no more optimization possible, however there is always a new gadget coming so who knows!